A Bayesian Approach to Improved Estimation of Causal Effect Predictiveness for a Principal Surrogate Endpoint
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 922–932, September 2012
How to Cite
Zigler, C. M. and Belin, T. R. (2012), A Bayesian Approach to Improved Estimation of Causal Effect Predictiveness for a Principal Surrogate Endpoint. Biometrics, 68: 922–932. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01736.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Received May 2011. Revised November 2011. Accepted December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!