Bayesian Influence Measures for Joint Models for Longitudinal and Survival Data
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2012
© 2012, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 954–964, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, H., Ibrahim, J. G., Chi, Y.-Y. and Tang, N. (2012), Bayesian Influence Measures for Joint Models for Longitudinal and Survival Data. Biometrics, 68: 954–964. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2012.01745.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Received March 2011. Revised December 2011. Accepted December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!