Treatment Monitoring of HIV-Infected Patients based on Mechanistic Models
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 902–911, September 2012
How to Cite
Prague, M., Commenges, D., Drylewicz, J. and Thiébaut, R. (2012), Treatment Monitoring of HIV-Infected Patients based on Mechanistic Models. Biometrics, 68: 902–911. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2012.01749.x
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Received September 2011. Revised December 2011. Accepted January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!