A Robust Bayesian Random Effects Model for Nonlinear Calibration Problems
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 1103–1112, December 2012
How to Cite
Fong, Y., Wakefield, J., De Rosa, S. and Frahm, N. (2012), A Robust Bayesian Random Effects Model for Nonlinear Calibration Problems. Biometrics, 68: 1103–1112. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2012.01762.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Received August 2011. Revised January 2012. Accepted February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!