A Robust Method for Estimating Optimal Treatment Regimes
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 1010–1018, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Tsiatis, A. A., Laber, E. B. and Davidian, M. (2012), A Robust Method for Estimating Optimal Treatment Regimes. Biometrics, 68: 1010–1018. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2012.01763.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Received September 2011. Revised January 2012. Accepted March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!