Improved Estimation of the Noncentrality Parameter Distribution from a Large Number of t-Statistics, with Applications to False Discovery Rate Estimation in Microarray Data Analysis
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 1178–1187, December 2012
How to Cite
Qu, L., Nettleton, D. and Dekkers, J. C. M. (2012), Improved Estimation of the Noncentrality Parameter Distribution from a Large Number of t-Statistics, with Applications to False Discovery Rate Estimation in Microarray Data Analysis. Biometrics, 68: 1178–1187. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2012.01764.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Received September 2010. Revised January 2012. Accepted January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!