Analysis of Longitudinal Clinical Trials with Missing Data Using Multiple Imputation in Conjunction with Robust Regression
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012, The International Biometric Society No Claim to original US government works
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 1250–1259, December 2012
How to Cite
Mehrotra, D. V., Li, X., Liu, J. and Lu, K. (2012), Analysis of Longitudinal Clinical Trials with Missing Data Using Multiple Imputation in Conjunction with Robust Regression. Biometrics, 68: 1250–1259. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2012.01780.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Received April 2011. Revised March 2012. Accepted April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!