Bayesian Inference for the Causal Effect of Mediation
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 1028–1036, December 2012
How to Cite
Daniels, M. J., Roy, J. A., Kim, C., Hogan, J. W. and Perri, M. G. (2012), Bayesian Inference for the Causal Effect of Mediation. Biometrics, 68: 1028–1036. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2012.01781.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Received May 2011. Revised January 2012. Accepted March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!