A Positive Event Dependence Model for Self-Controlled Case Series with Applications in Postmarketing Surveillance
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013, The International Biometric Society
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 128–136, March 2013
How to Cite
Simpson, S. E. (2013), A Positive Event Dependence Model for Self-Controlled Case Series with Applications in Postmarketing Surveillance. Biometrics, 69: 128–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2012.01795.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!