This study was funded through a grant from the Office of Research, Employment and Training Administration, U.S. Department of Labor and the University of Kansas Research Fund. The authors benefited from the capable assistance of Oded Dromi, Ann Strees, and Dorothy Crooks. The points of view or opinions stated in this document do not necessarily represent the official position or policy of the agencies funding the project.
LICENSING, MIGRATION, AND EARNINGS: SOME EMPIRICAL INSIGHTS1
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2005
Review of Policy Research
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 510–522, February 1982
How to Cite
Kleiner, M. M., Gay, R. S. and Greene, K. (1982), LICENSING, MIGRATION, AND EARNINGS: SOME EMPIRICAL INSIGHTS. Review of Policy Research, 1: 510–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-1338.1982.tb00456.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!