Developing Durable Infrastructures: Politics, Social Skill, and Sanitation Partnerships in Urban India1
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
© 2009 by The Policy Studies Organization
Review of Policy Research
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 571–587, September 2009
How to Cite
Gopakumar, G. (2009), Developing Durable Infrastructures: Politics, Social Skill, and Sanitation Partnerships in Urban India. Review of Policy Research, 26: 571–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-1338.2009.00406.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!