Public Opinion, Risk Assessment, and Biotechnology: Lessons from Attitudes toward Genetically Modified Foods in the European Union
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
© 2010 by The Policy Studies Organization
Review of Policy Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 59–76, January 2010
How to Cite
Legge Jr., J. S. and Durant, R. F. (2010), Public Opinion, Risk Assessment, and Biotechnology: Lessons from Attitudes toward Genetically Modified Foods in the European Union. Review of Policy Research, 27: 59–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-1338.2009.00427.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!