Heroes of Invention: Technology, Liberalism and British Identity 1750–1914 – By Christine MacLeod
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 by The Policy Studies Organization
Review of Policy Research
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 383–385, July 2011
How to Cite
Swedlow, B. (2011), Heroes of Invention: Technology, Liberalism and British Identity 1750–1914 – By Christine MacLeod. Review of Policy Research, 28: 383–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-1338.2011.00503.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!