This article is an output from a set of research projects, currently developing funded by the International Development Research Centre (IDRC-Ottawa, Canada), ANPCyT (PICT 2008-2115), and the Universidad Nacional de Quilmes.
The Socio-Technical Alliance: Bringing New Tools to the Design of Policies Aimed to Promote Social Inclusion†
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 by The Policy Studies Organization
Review of Policy Research
Special Issue: Innovation, Innovation Policy, and Social Inclusion in Developing Countries
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 733–751, November 2012
How to Cite
Garrido, S. and Lalouf, A. (2012), The Socio-Technical Alliance: Bringing New Tools to the Design of Policies Aimed to Promote Social Inclusion. Review of Policy Research, 29: 733–751. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-1338.2012.00591.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2012
- International Development Research Centre (IDRC-Ottawa, Canada)
- ANPCyT. Grant Number: PICT 2008-2115
- Universidad Nacional de Quilmes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!