Plato's Revenge: Politics in the Age of Ecology. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. 208 pages. ISBN 9780262015905, $27.95 cloth. William Ophuls, 2011.
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 by The Policy Studies Organization
Review of Policy Research
Special Issue: Innovation, Innovation Policy, and Social Inclusion in Developing Countries
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 797–798, November 2012
How to Cite
Wapner, P. (2012), Plato's Revenge: Politics in the Age of Ecology. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. 208 pages. ISBN 9780262015905, $27.95 cloth. William Ophuls, 2011. Review of Policy Research, 29: 797–798. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-1338.2012.00593.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!