Evaluation of Food Protection and Defense Outreach Education Programs
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2008 Institute of Food Technologists®
Journal of Food Science Education
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 69–77, October 2008
How to Cite
Shutske, J. M., Pierquet, J., Michel, L., Rasmussen, R. and Olson, D. (2008), Evaluation of Food Protection and Defense Outreach Education Programs. Journal of Food Science Education, 7: 69–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-4329.2008.00059.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- MS 20080296 Submitted 4/18/2008, Accepted 6/23/2008
- 2004. Terrorism and the nation's food supply perspectives of the food industry: where we are, what we have, and what we need. J Food Sci 03/61;69(2):48–50. .
- 2005. Rural and agroterrorism preparedness educational resources—a compilation from the centers for public health preparedness. Washington , D.C. : Association of Schools of Public Health special report. Available from: http://preparedness.asph.org/documents/rural%20prep.pdf . Accessed Jan 28, 2008. , , .
- 2007. Agroterrorism: where are we in the ongoing war on terrorism J Food Prot 70(3):791–804. , , , , .
- Risk assessment of malicious biocontamination of food. 2005. J Food Prot 68(6):1302–5. .
- 2006. Challenges and options for animal and public health services in the next two decades. Rev Sci Tech 25(1):403–19. .
- 2005. Agroterrorism workshop: engaging community preparedness. J Agromed 10(2):7–15. , , , .
- [NCFPD] National Center for Food Protection and Defense. 2006. Food defense acronyms, abbreviations and definitions. Minneapolis, Minn. : University of Minnesota. Available from: http://www.foodprotectioneducation.org/glossary.php . Accessed Jan 28, 2008.
- 2006. Training and the needs of adult learners. J Ext 44(6). , , , , .
- 2005. Bioterrorism and food safety. Boca Raton, Fla. : CRC Press. , .
- [USDANAL]United States Dept. of Agriculture National Agricultural Library. 2008. Available from: http://agclass.nal.usda.gov/mtwdk.exe?k=default&l=60&w=5302&n=1&s=5&t=2 . Accessed Apr 15, 2008.
- [WHO] World Health Organization. 2002. Terrorist threats to food: guidance for establishing and strengthening prevention and response systems. Geneva, Switzerland : Food Safety Dept., World Health Organization.