Personalized Genomic Medicine: A Future Prerequisite for the Prevention of Coronary Artery Disease
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
American Heart Hospital Journal
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 222–227, Summer 2006
How to Cite
Roberts, R. and Stewart, A. F.R. (2006), Personalized Genomic Medicine: A Future Prerequisite for the Prevention of Coronary Artery Disease. American Heart Hospital Journal, 4: 222–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-9215.2006.05537.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!