Type IV Dual Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery: An Extremely Rare Anomaly
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
American Heart Hospital Journal
Volume 5, Issue 4, page 258, Fall 2007
How to Cite
Boudoulas, K. D. and Salloum, J. G. (2007), Type IV Dual Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery: An Extremely Rare Anomaly. American Heart Hospital Journal, 5: 258. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-9215.2007.06671.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!