Presented at the Convention of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery in Atlantic City, New Jersey, 1963.
Some Implications of Birth Defects Upon the Individual, His Family, and Society*
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1963 American College of Nurse Midwives
Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 76–80, Fall 1963
How to Cite
BAURDEAU, H. A. (1963), Some Implications of Birth Defects Upon the Individual, His Family, and Society. Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery, 8: 76–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.1963.tb00467.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.