Presented at the Convention of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery in Atlantic City, New Jersey, 1963.
The Nurse-Midwife—A Clinical Specialist
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1963 American College of Nurse Midwives
Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 93–102, Winter 1963
How to Cite
SEVCOVIC, L. (1963), The Nurse-Midwife—A Clinical Specialist. Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery, 8: 93–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.1963.tb00470.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.