Editors' Note: Dr. Wallace is Professor and Chairman, Division of Maternal and Child Health University of California School of Public Health, Berkeley.
Unfinished Business in Maternal Health
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1965 American College of Nurse Midwives
Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 65–91, Fall 1965
How to Cite
WALLACE, H. M. (1965), Unfinished Business in Maternal Health. Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery, 10: 65–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.1965.tb00024.x
This paper was presented at the Annual Convention of the American College of Nurse Midwifery, Santa Fe, New Mexico, May 1, 1965.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!