Why the Nominating Committee Used the One Name Slate
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1965 American College of Nurse Midwives
Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 92–93, Fall 1965
How to Cite
(1965), Why the Nominating Committee Used the One Name Slate. Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery, 10: 92–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.1965.tb00026.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!