Presented at Maternal and Child Health Conference. Teachers College - Columbia University, New York City. December 3, 1964.
IDENTIFICATION OF MAJOR NEEDS IN THE CARE OF MOTHER AND INFANT THROUGHOUT THE MATERNITY CYCLE **
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1966 American College of Nurse Midwives
Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 103–111, Winter 1966
How to Cite
Strachan, M. (1966), IDENTIFICATION OF MAJOR NEEDS IN THE CARE OF MOTHER AND INFANT THROUGHOUT THE MATERNITY CYCLE . Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery, 10: 103–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.1966.tb00202.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.