Childbirth Practices In Two Primitive Cultures-Implications for Modern Maternity Care
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1966 American College of Nurse Midwives
Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 130–136, December 1966
How to Cite
Linder, E. M. (1966), Childbirth Practices In Two Primitive Cultures-Implications for Modern Maternity Care. Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery, 11: 130–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.1966.tb00231.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.