CHAPTER II: NEEDS AND RESOURCES FOR HEALTH CARE OF MOTHERS AND INFANTS IN THE UNITED STATES
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1967 American College of Nurse Midwives
Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery
Special Issue: Volume 13, Issue s1, Pages Sxx-Sxx, June 1967 Special Issue: Proceedings of the American College of Nurse Midwifery, 1967
Volume 13, Issue Supplement s1, pages 10–15, June 1967
How to Cite
Howe, G. E. (1967), CHAPTER II: NEEDS AND RESOURCES FOR HEALTH CARE OF MOTHERS AND INFANTS IN THE UNITED STATES. Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwifery, 13: 10–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.1967.tb00341.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.