It is important to realize that this project in nurse-midwifery marks the first known time that a nurse-midwife has given comprehensive nurse-midwifery care in New York State outside of New York City.
Pilot Project in Nurse- Midwifery
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1970 American College of Nurse Midwives
Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 38–45, May 1970
How to Cite
Allman, G. M. (1970), Pilot Project in Nurse- Midwifery. Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwives, 15: 38–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.1970.tb00271.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!