Address presented at the Thirty-ninth Annual Convention of the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists, January 19, 1972. Published in the D.O., April, 1972. Reprinted by permission.
The Nurse-Midwife Joins the Obstetrical Team*
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1972 American College of Nurse Midwives
Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 73–77, August 1972
How to Cite
Lubic, R. W. (1972), The Nurse-Midwife Joins the Obstetrical Team. Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwives, 17: 73–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.1972.tb00281.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.