An Overview of Maternal Health Care and Midwifery in Africa
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1972 American College of Nurse Midwives
Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 82–86, August 1972
How to Cite
LeBlanc, D. M. (1972), An Overview of Maternal Health Care and Midwifery in Africa. Bulletin of the American College of Nurse-Midwives, 17: 82–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.1972.tb00283.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.