This article is a modification of a presentation given at the 1973 Arden House Conference of the New York State Nurses Association. This conference was planned to enable nursing leaders in New York State to examine the impact of the New Definition of Nursing.
DATELINE: NEW YORK STATE, 1973*
The New Definition of Nursing in Relation to Nurse-Midwifery
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1973 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 19–23, Summer 1973
How to Cite
Regenié, S. (1973), DATELINE: NEW YORK STATE, 1973. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 18: 19–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.1973.tb00294.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.