Paper presented at the Sixteenth Triennial Congress of the International Confederation of Midwives, held in Washington, D.C., October 28-November 3, 1972, and published in the report of the Congress proceedings, New Horizons in Midwifery (Baltimore: Waverly Press, 1973).
FAMILY PLANNING IN THE UNITED STATES*
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1973 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 12–16, Fall 1973
How to Cite
Fischman, S. H. (1973), FAMILY PLANNING IN THE UNITED STATES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 18: 12–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.1973.tb00303.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.