Mrs. Nielsen received a bachelor's degree in nursing from Gustavus Adolphus College in Minnesota. She practiced nursing in Oklahoma and was associated with the United States Armed Services in both Kentucky and Germany. Mrs. Nielsen received her Master's degree and midwifery training at the University of Utah College of Nursing and taught advanced nursing courses at Idaho State University.
AN AMERICAN MIDWIFE
LOOKS AT DANISH AND DUTCH MIDWIFERY
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1974 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 18–22, Spring 1974
How to Cite
Nielsen, I. L. (1974), AN AMERICAN MIDWIFE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 19: 18–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.1974.tb00374.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!