A typographical error appeared in the Editorial of the March/April 2001 issue of the Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health, Volume 46, Number 2 on page 47. Addressing the maternal death rate in Lingere, Senegal, Susheela Engelbrecht reported the rateto be 0.45%, not 45 per 100 as printed.
In the March/April 2001 issue of the Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health, the following references were inadvertently omitted from the article, “Mary Ann Shah and the Journal of Nurse Midwifery: A Historic Milestone,” Volume 46, Number 2, pages 109-110:
- 1ACNM Division of Publications. Minutes of meeting, May 8, 2000.
- 2Announcement. Mary Ann Shah receives Hemschemyer Award. Quickening 1997, July/August, 28(4):1.
- 3Burst HV. Personal and ACNM Presidential files.
- 4Shah MA. Historical background of the Journal of Nurse-Midwifery. Unpublished paper dated November 30, 1995.
- 5Shah MA. Index Medicus: the JNM struggle for inclusion is far from over. J Nurse Midwifery 1985; 30(2):69-70.
- 6Roberts J. Mary Ann Shah, CNM, MS, FACNM, Editor Emeritus. J Midwifery Womens Health 2000; 45(4):290.