THE IMPACT OF THE CHANGES IN MEDICAID ON WOMEN'S HEALTH: DO WE HAVE THE INFORMATION TO MONITOR THE CHANGE?
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 110–112, March-April 2002
How to Cite
Leibsker, E. and Krulewitch, C. J. (2002), THE IMPACT OF THE CHANGES IN MEDICAID ON WOMEN'S HEALTH: DO WE HAVE THE INFORMATION TO MONITOR THE CHANGE?. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 110–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2002.tb05487.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!