Donna Vivio, CNM, MPH, MS, is Deputy Director of the Maternal and Neonatal Health Program at JHPIEGO a not-for-profit international public health organization affiliated with Johns Hopkins University.
Active Management of the Third Stage of Labor: Why Is It Controversial?
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2004 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 2–3, January-February 2004
How to Cite
Vivio, D. and Williams, D. (2004), Active Management of the Third Stage of Labor: Why Is It Controversial?. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 49: 2–3. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2004.tb04401.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.