Holly Powell Kennedy, CNM, PhD, FACNM, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Family Health Care Nursing at the University of California, San Francisco, CA. She codirects the UCSF/SFGH Interdepartmental Nurse-Midwifery Education Program and conducts research on the midwifery model of care. She is the Chair of the American College of Nurse-Midwives Division of Research and Co-Chair of the International Confederation of Midwives Research Standing Committee.
The Landscape of Caring for Women: A Narrative Study of Midwifery Practice
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2004 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 14–23, January-February 2004
How to Cite
Kennedy, H. P., Shannon, M. T., Chuahorm, U. and Kravetz, M. K. (2004), The Landscape of Caring for Women: A Narrative Study of Midwifery Practice. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 49: 14–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2004.tb04403.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.