Patricia Rosen has a BA in English Literature from Cornell University and a BSN from the University of Pennsylvania. She studied Nurse-Midwifery at the University of New Mexico, where she is continuing her education as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
Supporting Women in Labor: Analysis of Different Types of Caregivers
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2004 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 24–31, January-February 2004
How to Cite
Rosen, P. (2004), Supporting Women in Labor: Analysis of Different Types of Caregivers. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 49: 24–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2004.tb04404.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.