Sharon Schindler Rising, MSN, CNM, FACNM, is the Founding Director of the CenteringPregnancy and Parenting Association. She is a clinical associate professor at the Yale School of Nursing and an adjunct clinical professor at Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT.
Redesigning Prenatal Care Through CenteringPregnancy
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2004 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 398–404, September-October 2004
How to Cite
Rising, S. S., Kennedy, H. P. and Klima, C. S. (2004), Redesigning Prenatal Care Through CenteringPregnancy. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 49: 398–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2004.tb04433.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.