Tara L. Hicks, BSN, RN, CCRN, is an infectious disease nurse practitioner graduate student in the Department of Biobehavioral Nursing and Systems Management, School of Nursing, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Postpartum Sexual Functioning and Method of Delivery: Summary of the Evidence
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2004 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 430–436, September-October 2004
How to Cite
Hicks, T. L., Goodall, S. F., Quattrone, E. M. and Lydon-Rochelle, M. T. (2004), Postpartum Sexual Functioning and Method of Delivery: Summary of the Evidence. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 49: 430–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2004.tb04437.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.