Jane Cioffi, RN, PhD, a Senior Lecturer in the School of Nursing, Family and Community Health at the University of Western Sydney, is a Fellow of the Royal College of Nursing, Australia and the Quality Society of Australasia and a Member of Sigma Theta Tau International.
Caring for Women From Culturally Diverse Backgrounds: Midwives' Experiences
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2004 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 437–442, September-October 2004
How to Cite
Cioffi, J. and (Nsg), G. D. E. (2004), Caring for Women From Culturally Diverse Backgrounds: Midwives' Experiences. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 49: 437–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2004.tb04438.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.