Deborah S. Walker, CNM, FNP, DNSc, FACNM, is an Associate Professor-Clinical and Coordinator of the Nurse-Midwifery Concentration, College of Nursing and an Associate Professor-Clinical, OB/GYN, School of Medicine at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan.
Do Birth Certificate Data Accurately Reflect the Number of CNM-Attended Births? An Exploratory Study
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2004 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 443–448, September-October 2004
How to Cite
Walker, D. S., Schmunk, S. B. and Summers, L. (2004), Do Birth Certificate Data Accurately Reflect the Number of CNM-Attended Births? An Exploratory Study. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 49: 443–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2004.tb04439.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.