Derek K. Lobb, BSc, MSc, PhD, is Associate Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Health Sciences at McMaster University.
Problem-Based Learning in Reproductive Physiology
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2004 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 449–453, September-October 2004
How to Cite
Lobb, D. K., Inman, D. R. and Butler, R. G. (2004), Problem-Based Learning in Reproductive Physiology. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 49: 449–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2004.tb04440.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.