Symptoms of Distress and Pain Associated With Pelvic Examinations Are Higher Among Victims of Sexual Violence and Those With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
2009 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 256–257, May-June 2009
How to Cite
Bond, S. (2009), Symptoms of Distress and Pain Associated With Pelvic Examinations Are Higher Among Victims of Sexual Violence and Those With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 54: 256–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2009.tb05804.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.