Governmental Oversight of Prescribing Medications: History of the US Food and Drug Administration and Prescriptive Authority
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 198–204, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Plank, L. S. (2011), Governmental Oversight of Prescribing Medications: History of the US Food and Drug Administration and Prescriptive Authority. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 56: 198–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2011.00062.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!