Directive Versus Supportive Approaches Used by Midwives When Providing Care During the Second Stage of Labor
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2011 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 3–11, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Osborne, K. and Hanson, L. (2012), Directive Versus Supportive Approaches Used by Midwives When Providing Care During the Second Stage of Labor. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 57: 3–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2011.00074.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.