Shoulder Dystocia and Postpartum Hemorrhage Simulations: Student Confidence in Managing These Complications
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 55–60, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Andrighetti, T. P., Knestrick, J. M., Marowitz, A., Martin, C. and Engstrom, J. L. (2012), Shoulder Dystocia and Postpartum Hemorrhage Simulations: Student Confidence in Managing These Complications. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 57: 55–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2011.00085.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!