Facilitators and Barriers of Independent Decisions by Midwives During Labor and Birth
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 49–54, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Everly, M. C. (2012), Facilitators and Barriers of Independent Decisions by Midwives During Labor and Birth. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 57: 49–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2011.00088.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.