Clinician Perceptions of Providing Natural Family Planning Methods in Title X Funded Clinics
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2011 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 35–42, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Kelly, P. J., Witt, J., McEvers, K., Enriquez, M., Abshier, P., Vasquez, M. and McGee, E. (2012), Clinician Perceptions of Providing Natural Family Planning Methods in Title X Funded Clinics. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 57: 35–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2011.00107.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!