Updates from the Literature
CALCIUM SUPPLEMENTATION HAS CARDIOVASCULAR RISKS FOR SOME WOMEN
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 646–647, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Faucher, M. A. (2011), CALCIUM SUPPLEMENTATION HAS CARDIOVASCULAR RISKS FOR SOME WOMEN. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 56: 646–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2011.00127_1.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.