From Forgotten to Mainstream: How a Nurse-Midwife's Commitment to Nitrous Oxide Changed Practice
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 541–542, November/December 2011
How to Cite
King, T. L. (2011), From Forgotten to Mainstream: How a Nurse-Midwife's Commitment to Nitrous Oxide Changed Practice. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 56: 541–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2011.00131.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
- 5Rooks JP, Sakala C, Corry MP, eds. The nature and management of labor pain: Peer-reviewed papers from an evidence-based symposium. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002;186(5 Suppl 1).
- 10Not just for the dentist: nitrous oxide returning to delivery rooms. Associated Press. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/WomensHealth/wireStory?id=12906849&page. Published February 13, 2011. Accessed September 9, 2011..
- 12Agency for Research on Healthcare Quality. Evidence-based Practice Center systematic review protocol. Project title: nitrous oxide for the management of labor pain. http://www.effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/ehc/products/260/675/Nitrous-Oxide_Protocol-Amendment_20110824.pdf. Published May 11, 2011. Updated August 1, 2011. Accessed September 9, 2011.
- 13Nitrous oxide for labor analgesia. American Society of Anesthesiologists. http://www.asahq.org/For-Members/Clinical-Information/Nitrous-Oxide.aspx. Accessed September 9, 2011..