Effects of LI4 Acupressure on Labor Pain in the First Stage of Labor
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the American College of Nurse-Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 133–138, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Hamidzadeh, A., Shahpourian, F., Orak, R. J., Montazeri, A. S. and Khosravi, A. (2012), Effects of LI4 Acupressure on Labor Pain in the First Stage of Labor. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 57: 133–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1542-2011.2011.00138.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.